Assisted Living Friends and Family Bountiful Utah Amenities
Bountiful Assisted Living doesn’t mean dependence upon others; it means independence. How? When Utah seniors have the opportunity to meet new people and join in new activities, when they’re served three healthy meals a day, when they’re taken to their medical appointments and provided the daily assistance they need, their level of functioning improves. And when they’re feeling better, they have greater independence and can enjoy life more fully. Come visit Bountiful’s Welcome Home Assisted Living today.
- Choice of private apartments with a variety of floor plans and sizes to meet virtually any need.
- Some apartments are fully furnished – and all can be individualized with your own belongings.
- Large walk-in showers with safety features.
- Individual climate control.
- Spacious common areas, including living room, library, and TV room.
- Private dining room and catering services for special occasions.
- Smoke detectors, fire alarms; and sprinkler systems.
- Completely maintenance-free, inside and out.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds offering an ideal setting for relaxing outdoors.
We've been there. We understand.
Everything we do is driven by our universal mission: to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
One of the single best things I've ever seen at an assisted living facility was when I came to visit Welcome Home Assisted Living and found the residents busy working away at putting together puzzles. It was the picture of perfect content. It was raining outside, but these residents were all curled up doing what they seem to love best. Once in a while they'd draw in a staff member to help them. They even managed to get me to sit down and help put together a puzzle, which is extremely addicting, I might add. I totally see why they do it. It's a way to involve the intellect when sometimes the body is not quite so willing. The residents seemed satisfied and happy and I would recommend this facility to anyone.
My mom is at Welcome Home, and we are very happy. They have been wonderful. Everything from the staff, service, to the food is great. It’s also a comfortable place.
My mother has used Welcome Home. That has been my favorite place of all. It is a small 2-building facility. I love the staff -- especially the administrator -- and they have a chef that cooks the meal. My mother loves the food. She raves about it. Even in her memory loss stage, she doesn’t hesitate to go there. I have used them for respite a few times in the past, and that’s my favorite place. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have skilled nursing, so I can’t take my mother for hospice. I always see them doing crafts and puzzles, and they have people come in and singing with them. I have been impressed with their activities and just with the whole facility.